Followers

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

note I: special for my sayang only.. sayang please... don't laugh. note II: readers, please don't read it okay? later yalls can die/puke after read this entry -.-' like seriously, i'm so the jiwangness the karatness hookay! hahaha PEREY!! -A wish and express my feelings to my sayang..

Saturday, June 30, 2012


HoneyBie !! i miss you. i miss your hugs. i miss your voice. i miss the way you smile. i miss the way you use to comfort me when im feeling down. i miss your words when you said i love you. i miss how i go to your house just to see you. i miss how you hug me from the back and makes me feel safe. i miss the days i spent with you. i miss your touch. i miss your love. i miss you. i miss you cold hands and how i use to hold them and try my bestest to keep them warm. i miss how i hug you and try not to let you go. i miss your soft lips.... thats why.... i just had to kiss you again.... i miss everything......   ,.but theres no point anymore to miss you... is there? ........ i miss the life i had with you even if it wasnt that great for you i tried me best.......




Last Entry? maybe......... my one love was you..... and always will.......

No comments:

Post a Comment