Followers

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

note I: special for my sayang only.. sayang please... don't laugh. note II: readers, please don't read it okay? later yalls can die/puke after read this entry -.-' like seriously, i'm so the jiwangness the karatness hookay! hahaha PEREY!! -A wish and express my feelings to my sayang..

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thank You All For the Wonderful Birthday Wishes

And I am having the best birthday, ever! Thank you to everyone who has wished me happy birthday on Facebook,  It filled my heart with joy to read all of your kind words and if Feb 28th is your birthday too, happy birthday to you!


      Love you all and again I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

      Much love 
       Kay 'E


WISHING CARD FROM LOVE !


Without you I'm just simply blue.

I will be yours, you will be mine, together we will be one love.

p/s : Special thanks to AYN LEE(Sayang) for the awesome wishes ! best giler kena tepung  dan, saya akan ingt sampai bila-bila ! God Bless .................and many, many hugs.....:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment