Followers

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

note I: special for my sayang only.. sayang please... don't laugh. note II: readers, please don't read it okay? later yalls can die/puke after read this entry -.-' like seriously, i'm so the jiwangness the karatness hookay! hahaha PEREY!! -A wish and express my feelings to my sayang..

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy 2nd anniversary to the amazing girl who truly love me just as i am.


 YOU are a gift that i never, ever take for granted.
Thank you for two wonderful years.  Thank you for standing beside me through the worst year of my life.  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect girl. Here's to you Sayang, I love you more than you could ever imagine and I look forward to the next 2 years of our life together!!!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SAYANG,  I LOVE YOU!


You are amazing and I don't thank you nearly enough for all you do.**


Thank you for understanding me.


I love you dearly.. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!


-Kay'E

1 comment:

  1. i love you to the max ! happy anniversary too bie

    ReplyDelete