Followers

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

note I: special for my sayang only.. sayang please... don't laugh. note II: readers, please don't read it okay? later yalls can die/puke after read this entry -.-' like seriously, i'm so the jiwangness the karatness hookay! hahaha PEREY!! -A wish and express my feelings to my sayang..

Thursday, November 10, 2011


Dear Sayang,


It’s been a long long time I didn’t update my blog, I miss you … I wish I could update my blog as frequent as I can, but…
After coming back from JB, my work was a bit mess…now everything is back on track, just that for now, I have to put my 101% focus on a very very important thing (“,)
Thus, I’m going to stop blogging for temporary. I’ll be back soon..


Proud of You !


Picture taken on 29th Oct 2011 by Mr Kk – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

1 comment: