Followers

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

note I: special for my sayang only.. sayang please... don't laugh. note II: readers, please don't read it okay? later yalls can die/puke after read this entry -.-' like seriously, i'm so the jiwangness the karatness hookay! hahaha PEREY!! -A wish and express my feelings to my sayang..

Thursday, July 7, 2011

What have i done to my Sweetheart


GOD, I pray to YOU to forgive my Sweetheart for her sins.
I pray to YOU to give peace of mind to my Sweetheart 
I pray to YOU to make my Sweetheart  perform her solat daily


I’m the cause of her misery
I made her to fall sick everyday
I made her sad
I made her cried


GOD, I plead to fulfill this humble sinful person’s doa for my Sweetheart 

Ps : I couldnt sleep well, now still not sleepy thinking of You. Sayang, i need you now to be with me & i want you now as my life companion <3

1 comment: