Followers

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

note I: special for my sayang only.. sayang please... don't laugh. note II: readers, please don't read it okay? later yalls can die/puke after read this entry -.-' like seriously, i'm so the jiwangness the karatness hookay! hahaha PEREY!! -A wish and express my feelings to my sayang..

Friday, July 22, 2011


HOHOHOHO.... dah msk study ! suck right ! hari ni bkn nk cita psal study... HIIHIHIHIHI.. tapi nk cita bnda lain..HIHIHIHIHI..My sweetheart & my new BlackBerry ... aww !! seronok .. tp grrrr lembab nk taip msg ! dick ! HIHIHHIHI...banyk bnda nk cita...tp hari ni nk cita sikit jea :P Lagi pn blog ni bkn nk cita bnda2 karot.. tp Blog ni Special untk sayang saya   blog untuk yakinkn sayang sy ... sbb dulu sy AGAK LAAA...HEHEHE..  ( Bie xpena bosan buat ni untuk sayang )


Sweetheart ?
 Yes..my sweetheart yg belikan my new phone... aww !! huh! mcm2 bnda baru.., sbb ?? "Bie kn nk smbung study..,So biar semua baru..,nnt semngat skt nk study" ..HEHEHE..mcm2... Sayang ! thanks belikan Bie phone baru ni ehh.. : )

i love you more than anything in this whole world

You're the reason that my life is so beautiful

i need you more than the air that i breathe everyday 

 please don't ever ever ever ever ever go away

Never imagined myself feeling like this. 


I see forever in your eyes. you took me by surprise by the way you are. 
You're the wish that came true from that fallin star. You're the air that i breathe and everything i need the missing piece that completed me and put me back together when i was under the weather, 
You were the remedy that made me feel better. 
Kisses and hugs x's and o's at the end of love letters. 
Sweeter than a box of chocolates. 
Everday is Valentine's when i'm with you. 


P/s : Thanks Sayang belikan Bie BlackBerry... BlackBerry : )!!!!Suka sngt2 !!!Bie jnji jaga elok2.. xnk hilangkn mcm Xperia X10 dulu... :'( ..  SUMPAH xde yang lain !


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 

1 comment: