Followers

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

note I: special for my sayang only.. sayang please... don't laugh. note II: readers, please don't read it okay? later yalls can die/puke after read this entry -.-' like seriously, i'm so the jiwangness the karatness hookay! hahaha PEREY!! -A wish and express my feelings to my sayang..

Thursday, June 23, 2011

LONG TIME DIDN'T UPDATE MY BLOG 

IT has been an age i didnt updating my blog, its not because of my laziness but the time constraint, it was so limited.. Lagi pn saya perlu bersedia untuk perubahan hidup yg baru...lol~ 
 Kena potong rambut pendak supaya nmpk kemas ...


 Dress-up pn kena Ubah Lol~  mnx2 jd mcm ni ~ Bole Ke ? HIHIHIHI



My Sweetheart ??
Ada jea.. cuma dia busy sikit.. Yeala, study Biotech..Susah !! dh sebulan da xjumpa !! She was so special and I loved her so much. She'll always have a special place in my heart. I'll never forget her, and I miss her so much...HIHIHIHIHI...xsaba nk balik beraya sama2 nnt : )  


Sweet AynLee (Polka-dot) with her twins :) 

3 comments:

  1. sebulan x jmpe...??
    xpe2..nnti kmu jmpe ur gf..
    paham dgn prasaan 2...sbb mmg sdg mlalui nyer..huhu
    trtarik dgn blog kmu..
    yea...nk follow.hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..thank for the cmmnt...yeahh,..org b'cintakn...hehe...btw thanks yaa..,

    ReplyDelete