Followers

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

note I: special for my sayang only.. sayang please... don't laugh. note II: readers, please don't read it okay? later yalls can die/puke after read this entry -.-' like seriously, i'm so the jiwangness the karatness hookay! hahaha PEREY!! -A wish and express my feelings to my sayang..

Saturday, May 28, 2011


I remember the first time i saw you..(

I remember the first time you called me.

I remember the first time i looked in your eyes.

I remember the first time you smiled at me.

I remember the first time you told me how much you feel about me.

I remember the first time i told you how much you mean to my world.

I remember the first time you said you are interested in me.



I remember the first time we go out together.

I remember the first time we kiss

I gave you all i have.

I gave you my heart.

I gave you respect.

I gave you love.

Belive me ! i'm yours



p/s : i cant tell u that how much love u...only You !

No comments:

Post a Comment