Followers

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

note I: special for my sayang only.. sayang please... don't laugh. note II: readers, please don't read it okay? later yalls can die/puke after read this entry -.-' like seriously, i'm so the jiwangness the karatness hookay! hahaha PEREY!! -A wish and express my feelings to my sayang..

Thursday, May 5, 2011

i love your smile especially when, im the reason behind it :))



I love your smile :)


I love it because I love seeing you happy. 


________________________________________

I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style

You’are such a star !
Sayang..!
                                       Do you feel, do you feel me?
       Do you feel what I feel, too?
                      you're so beautiful!
              

But that’s not the reason I love you

The reason I love you is all that we've been through And that’s why I  you ..

p/s : I miss You every moment of the day!
                                                    I am always here for you.. 
                             Believe me... 


2 comments:

  1. OK . <3 it . thanks dear bie . i love you so damn fucking much . sorry . im not pefect to be with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont say like that..i really love You...always love you ! lg 2 tahun...saba naaa : )

    ReplyDelete