Followers

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS

note I: special for my sayang only.. sayang please... don't laugh. note II: readers, please don't read it okay? later yalls can die/puke after read this entry -.-' like seriously, i'm so the jiwangness the karatness hookay! hahaha PEREY!! -A wish and express my feelings to my sayang..

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I hate my life lately. It...

I hate my life lately. It is so boring and pointless. The only thing that keeps me going is my . I know she needs more attention. But I have no friends left and so badly wish. I just wish I could find people to be my friends. I feel like I try so hard and still no one wants to be around me, and when I do meet someone to hang out with they never call me or want to do things. I think something must be very wrong with me.



p/s : Ayn Lee , kurangkan larh kesibukan anda :D
        xlarh bosan sngt if  You ada : )

2 comments:

  1. gf saya lebih penting dari muka buku dan segala nya:)

    ReplyDelete